Sokolove Law has co-counsel opportunities for several fast growing practice areas.
The following are some of the practice areas for which we run national campaigns and have immediate co-counsel openings:
- Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury
- Class Action
- Mass Torts
- Military Disability Denial
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
Our marketing approach is multi-faceted, reaching targeted audiences through a combination of websites, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, on-line display and mobile advertising, national and local television, radio and print advertising, direct mail, public relations and more. Sokolove Law strives to stay ahead of the curve and utilize the most advanced marketing methods to ensure success.
As a co-counsel firm, you’ll gain access to our proven experience, significant buying power and brand recognition, keeping you ahead of the competition. Focus your time and resources on litigating cases, while Sokolove Law takes on the upfront administrative work associated with marketing, client screening, and qualifying leads.
When you partner with Sokolove Law, you are assigned a dedicated marketing team that is focused on customizing your campaign and actively managing it to ensure your objectives are being met. Here is what you can expect from us:
- A deep and ongoing focus on your campaign from a seasoned marketing team with expertise in media buying, analytics, and digital media
- A highly targeted and efficient multi-channel marketing program informed by customer insights and driven by the daily review of program analytics
- Cost effective, quality leads generated through digital marketing channels as well as through our national TV media buying power and targeted regional buys
- Intake, Customized Screening and Client Sign-up
- 24/7 inbound lead handling capability ensures we have the ability to speak with clients whenever they call so we can generate the most amount of leads for our co-counsel firms
- Customized Screening: Leads are sent to you based on case-specific criteria
- Quick Action: Screened and qualified leads are instantly sent to your firm
- Client sign-up using your client retainer and your medical authorization form
Have an Idea?
Sokolove Law can help you transform your ideas into cases. If you’ve had success with a particular case type or practice area and believe that your success is scalable, let us know. If you recognize a potential opportunity and believe there is a repeatable fact pattern, call us. We’ll evaluate the viability of a potential campaign, help you determine if it could be effective and develop a multi-channel marketing plan ready to execute.