If you’ve experienced significant investment loss and don’t understand why, our securities fraud attorneys may be able to help determine if fraud was to blame.
Understand Securities Fraud and how you may have been affected:
Types of Securities Fraud
What is Securities Fraud?
When financial professionals encourage clients to invest in risky ventures that devalue their assets OR act without the client’s knowledge, it is referred to as securities fraud or stockbroker fraud. In some cases, securities or stockbroker fraud victims may be able to recover some or all of their losses. Learn More.
A Georgia woman and her husband in their 80s, invested with a broker who put them into risky investments despite their age and financial goals. She is now widowed and without a significant portion of their hard earned life savings. Learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I am a victim of securities or stockbroker fraud?
- How can I recover my losses?
- How does this type of fraud happen?
Types of Fraud
- Unsuitable recommendations
- Misrepresentation or Omission
- Failure to Execute
- Churning (Excessive Trading)
- Selling Away
Why Work With a Securities Fraud Attorney?
A securities fraud attorney should be familiar with changing state and federal laws and can advise you on legal options appropriate to your situation. Sokolove Law, a national law firm, offers a FREE, no obligation legal consultation for those who believe they have been a victim of securities fraud or stockbroker fraud. Call Sokolove Law today to learn more about how we might be able to help you recover your losses.
Why Sokolove Law?
- For more than 40 years, Sokolove Law has helped people like you get the legal support they need, regardless of race or income.
- Sokolove Law is a national firm and has helped people in all 50 states.
- We partner with you in order to better understand your situation and help guide you through the often overwhelming legal process.
- We offer a FREE, no obligation legal consultation and only collect a legal fee if we are successful in helping to recover some or all of your losses.